Job TitleFood Prep Cook Posted: 11/27/2017
LocationThe Bell Tower on 34th
901 W 34th St
Houston, TX 77018
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: Based on experience
The prep cook will be working alongside the executive chef to ensure that all menu items required have been prepared, cooked properly, and sent out for the event. There is only one kitchen location the food prep cook will be working in, but the individual will be asked to step out the kitchen to overlook carving stations or follow up on questions from fellow staff members.
- Must be available weekends
- Must be able to take direction from the Chef and Event Leadership.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently without close supervision.
- Basic to intermediate English communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Drug Free Workplace
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Full Time job