Job TitleAssistant Manager Posted: 2/19/2018
LocationWendy's - Saint Robert
209 St Robert Blvd
Saint Robert, MO 65584
We're seeking driven leaders who can bring operational excellence to the day-to-day running of our Wendy's restaurants.
Our continued growth has created new opportunities within our dynamic management team!
Wendy's Assistant Managers:
Our Assistant Managers play a multi-faceted role as members of our dynamic management team who are closely involved with training, coaching and inspiring the best in our Team Members. Assistant Managers are ever dedicated to Wendy's commitment of elevating the standards that make each customer interaction amazing as well as keeping the team's collective energy and motivation high to ensure the ultimate Wendy's experience!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Development, supervision & monitoring of all Crew Members
- Communicate and ensure adherence to all restaurant policies & procedures
- Operational activities such as shift running, inventory control, scheduling & more.
- Establish & build positive relationships with guests to ensure satisfaction & continued sales
- Ensure restaurant is staffed to maintain company essence & quality standards
Benefits of Joining the Our Family:
- Highly competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401 (k) plan
- Huge growth opportunity in our expanding company
- Paid sick time to all Hamra Managers of MA, NH, Wendy's MO, and Wendy's Chicago
- Product discounts
- 1 year restaurant management experience
- Exposure to financial accountability
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently & as part of a team
- Ability to pass background check
- Reference checks
At Wendy's, we are committed to providing "guest delight" in every facet of the customer experience--all while having a GREAT time doing it! We're committed to employee development and growth through training, coaching, and learning from one another. We know each employee brings with them a unique set of life experience and diverse skillsets, and we encourage them to dive into the inspirational culture of fun that we live every single day.
Hamra Enterprises, a successful hospitality company and franchisee of Panera Bread, Wendy's, Noodles & Company, and Holiday Inn Express. As a collaborative front, we are world-class leaders diverse in talent and life experience. We stand together strong, empowering each other to engage in propelling our business forward. We firmly believe in people living a life they love.
Ever committed to development and growth through training, coaching and learning from one another, we are dedicated to being authentic in our speaking and generous in our listening. We consciously drive profit as a catalyst for growth and endless possibilities.
Our Core Values
FUN: We love what we do
INTEGRITY: We honor our word
FAMILY: We cherish and nurture relationships
SELF EXPRESSION: We embrace our humanity
DISCOVERY: We have the courage to create the future
Hamra Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer